Thursday, September 6, 2012

Internet Censorship

First of all, I hate the China firewall.

Hey everyone. As you may have guessed by the previous statement, the reason I haven't blogged yet is that Blogger happens to be blocked in China, just like facebook and youtube and imdb and all sorts of other really useful websites. I was willing to deal with a facebook block, but I've been getting more and more frustrated with the firewall over the past week and a half and finally broke down and paid for software that gets me around the block. For some reason I still can't get facebook or youtube, but I am working on that. Gahhh. I used to not care so much about internet censorship, but I do now so much.

Anyway, I kept writing posts even though I couldn't actually post them, so I'll put them up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment